about the role
- IT Security
- Perform regular reviews and update of existing IT Policies, Process, Standards and Procedures
- Responsible for administering the user access management and perform regular review of accounts/matrixes
- Support/coordinate security implementations in projects
- Assist information security program; plan and provide security awareness training, education, and advice
- Assist in enforcement of information security policies within the organization
- Assist in assessing network threats, managing intrusion detections and virus protection systems,
- Monitor security logs, and responding to security problems and intrusions.
- Operations and Administrations
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a technical emphasis.
- Minimum 1 year of experience relevant to information security , preferably in a complex, multi-platform IT environment.
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is an added bonus but not a must-have
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)...