About the Company
Our client is a global leading supplier of semi-finished copper and copper alloy products, serving the semiconductor, automotive, datacom, consumer and industrial/factory automation industries.
About the Job
This job family maintains and supports all design, development, evaluation and integration and operations of computer systems and applications to maintain system security for projects and the enterprise applications.
As a Security Quality & Compliance specialist, you will work within the Information Security & Risk Management department, joining the team responsible for security consulting initiatives of Business applications in Commercial, HR, Big Data & Cloud Platforms. In this role you will be responsible for security & controls throughout global projects related to Commercial, Corporate, HR and Supply Chain applications.
Skills and Experience required
- Build relationships with global stakeholders and consult them on security measures throughout project phases
- Facilitate continuously across the legacy streams to develop a team unity and common direction
- Support compliance assessments on regulatory (ie SOX)
- Make recommendations for application security including change, incident management, process enhancements, access management, and change management
- Consulting stakeholders about data classification and privacy, including data encryption and protection
- Ensures appropriate controls are implemented with SAP security and coordinates alignment with Internal Audit and IT Compliance
- Ensures appropriate controls are implemented for Cloud based applications developments and cloud application migration.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)