- Regional role with an established company
- Opportunities to improve the security posture of the company.
About the company
Our Client is an established company. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new Information Security Manager (GRC, ISO27001) to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the CISO based out of europe, You will be responsible for:
- Leading initiatives to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls and policies, ensuring that business users are compliant to the IS standards (ISO 27001, PDPA and etc).
- Planning and implementation Information Security, IT Risk Management, IT Audit and IT policy to improve the overall security posture for the organization across Asia. This includes reviewing and maintaining information security polices.
- Implementing IT Security framework and roadmap to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of IT system. This includes setting up the best practices and governance for Risk Control Security Assessment (RCSA). Designing processes to identify, improve and optimize IT risk management policies/practices.
- Identifying potential gaps in security control to enhance early detection capability. This is through leveraging internal security data (Performing analysis of forensic evidence, log data, compromised hosts, and network traffic) and external sources (Industry portals and etc) to identify existing gaps in security control and close the gaps.
- Overseeing the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs to business stakeholders to prevent and limit the impact of a potential cybersecurity event
- Monitoring compliance, keep abreast of legislative and regulatory trends to address potential impact and non-compliance/gaps.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 7 years of experience in Information Security(ISO 27001, ISO 27701 or etc) / Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) Proven track record of engagement with C-level business stakeholder across Asia is required.
Candidates with regional / global exposure will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with lots of opportunity to improve the security posture of the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)