about the company
Our Client is a MNC with global footprints and a leader within the sector they operates in. They are a dynamic and growing organization dedicated to delivering excellence in financial management and accounting. We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Accountant to join their team.
about the job
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal role in their financial operations, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and strategic financial planning. You will manage across a broad range of Financial accounting areas which includes monthly closing, managing financial transactions and ensure they are accurate and compliant to FRS. You will support financial reports for management and assist in preparation of financial statements. You will collaborate with your business partners to gather data and information for corporate reporting and paper statutory tax filings. You will also utilise IT tools to streamline processes and reporting. In addition, supporting the development of financial strategies and long term financial planning to drive company’s success.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications (CA/CPA/CFA)
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and a keen learner
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle pressure
- Proficient in Excel would be highly desirable
- Prior experience in SAP ERP or Power BI would be highly preferred
- Analytical, proactive, resilient and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...