6 months contract
Stunning office in Raffles Place
Good working culture
about the company
A top financial client is looking for a Senior Office Administrator to create a great first impression to clients and visitors.
about the job
As the first face to greet at the counter, you will be creating the first impression and experience for visitors. As part of the admin team, you’ll help assist the Office Manager to deliver high level client service, the responsibilities for you and your team include but is not limited to:
- Assist and coordination of Tenancy agreement renewal, Office insurance, Season carpark, Newspaper subscriptions, etc
- Liaise with building management on issues relating to office unit
- Participate in annual fire drill and disseminate safety management information (i.e. evacuation, assembly point)
- Maintain cleanliness of meeting room and pantry
- Receives visitors to the office and advises the relevant internal party of their arrival.
- Manage facilitate bookings of office meeting rooms and common facilities
- Door access terminal
- Telephone quick dial programming and labelling
- Receives incoming mail from postal service and courier companies and distribute
- Collects incoming mails delivered to office building central mailroom for common post, sort and distribute
- Manage office equipment with necessary or proper maintenance (i.e. printers, quarterly servicing for air-conditioner in server room)
- Office supply inventory (i.e. stationeries, pantry, newspapers, toner cartridges etc.)
- Identifying the relevant risks, corrective actions and adherence, and keeping records to made available upon request by a Government inspector
- Vendors management and resourceful in problem solving and alternative solutions if core vendor is unable to fulfil requirement up to expectation
- Provide secretarial support and assist Office Manager in administration / confidential work
- Manage Office Manager’s calendar, organise meeting and networking sessions
- Typing, compiling and prepare presentations
- Organising, and maintaining a proper filing system
- Handling/screening of phone calls
- Coordinate all travel, visas and accommodation and prepare materials for overseas trips for
- Registrations of conference
- Collate and prepare expense claims
- Interim secretarial support for new joiners till permanent EA is appointed
- Process invoices due for payments via Concur system (covering accounts admin)
- Printing, checking and filing of monthly management accounts
- Prepare internal memo on equipment purchase, assets write-off, engagement of outsourced services etc.
Skills and experience required
You should have Diploma in related discipline with at least 5 years of Office Management / secretarial experience in similar capacity.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, library and records management
- Self-motivated, proactive, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to manage a constantly changing schedule and adapt to various working conditions.
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039