About the Company
My client is a leading provider of semiconducotr & solar energy solutions with an outstanding international reputation. With more than 25 years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
- Report to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Have basic understanding of each individual process and learn process tuning from the engineers.
- Safeguard KPIs during work and perform basic OCAP troubleshooting for the process engineers.
- Compile and analyze data and submit shift reports for line issues.
- Understand SPC concept and its importance for each individual process to achieve highest quality product for the company.
What's Required for the Job
- Diploma/Higher NITEC in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 1 years of working experience in a related industry
- Knowledge in methodologies like SPC, FMEA, GR&R, DOE, 8D methodology and Fish Bone diagram will be advantageous.
- Training provided for candidates with no experience.
If it is something you'd like to discuss, please send your CV to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg and let's get in touch.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Private Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.