About the Company
The company is a leading high-tech components manufacturer that prodith uces key components for the Semiconductor industry. With a global presence across Europe, Asia, and the US, this is a great organization to join as an Senior Automation Engineer at an exciting time in their development.
- Map production processes, assembly and Testing, using six sigma and lean concepts
- Identify automation opportunities in eliminating wastes and 3D – Difficult, Danger and Dirty tasks.
- Collaborate with related engineers, production techs and management in defining the needs and requirement in automation
- Consolidate to requirements document. Align all stake holders and get their approval.
- Define and approve project SOW.
- Source for potential automation vendors, get quotation, and lead vendor selection process.
- Lead budget approval process (CAR) through business case justification process.
- Projects management through Gate Process review – adjust K&S Gate process to automation project;
- Define and Lead a project team.
- Manage the projects from supplier selection, product SOW definition, to prototyping, EVT, MVT and successful implementation
- Conduct post mortem lesson learnt
- Frequently interacts with vendors, peers, functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team
- Act as technical mentor, guide to all operations automation function. Initiate technical development of automation engineering.
- Develop and prioritize new projects based on degree of impact to the company.
- Document and present project results as part of technology transfer to production.
- Identify and manage around road-blocks to maintain project timelines.
- Conduct product flow evaluations and implement process improvements to maximize efficiencies in new and established processes
What's Required for the Job
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Familiar with FMEA, SPC, DOE, Six Sigma and Lean tools.
- Proficient in 3D SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD
- Proficient interfacing and integrating - hardware : Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical parts, Optics and Vision System as well as software
If it's an opportunity you'd like to discuss and explore, please send your CV to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg with your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. Alternatively, you may contact me at +65 8123 8444.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.