I am currently working with a leading and reputable game studio in China. Originally from China and they have plans to shift the HQ to SG. 1,500 employees in China with 20+ employees (Operation + Functional team) in Singapore. They are building their Asia development centre in Singapore.
Base salary + AWS + variable bonus
2 rounds of interview to offer stage. 5 days in office located at Bugis area.
● Lead the technical architecture and feature design of business systems and oversee code implementation
● Participate in the development and maintenance of internal information system
● Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal workflow platforms
skills and requirements
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or any related field
● Proficiency in Java, with expertise in mainstream technologies such as I/O, multithreading, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and MyBatis
● Proficiency in common databases and middleware, including MySQL, Redis, RocketMQ, and Elasticsearch
● Familiarity with design patterns and practical experience in abstract modeling, with a preference for candidates with domain model design experience in previous projects
● Sensitivity to business needs, with a track record of leading or participating in large-scale business software platform projects and serving as a core developer, with a preference for experience in process systems and middleware development
● Self-driven, skilled at identifying and articulating insights, and proactive in driving solutions
● Strong ability to proactively facilitate issue resolution among team members
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...