- Opportunity to work directly with Senior Stakeholders on Data Journey
- Regional role with opportunity to work with large data sets globally
About the Company
Our client is a European Retail Giant with a well established presence of more than 30 years with more than 100,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans they are now looking for a Senior BI & Analytics Business Analyst to be part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior BI & Analytics Business Analyst, your job responsibility involves:
- Establishing Data quality standards through the design, development and optimisation of data pipelines, architecture in line with ETL best practices to meet organizational goals.
- Collaborating with cross functional business units to streamline data capture and injection capabilities
- Facilitating API solutions to promote Data-as-a-Service for seamless data access and analytics from internal/external sources, this includes the development of Data and Analytical products.
- Interpreting complex data and analytical problems while providing actionable insights and data driven solutions to key stakeholders.
- Providing guidance and training to users on data analytical standards and guidelines to ensure optimal workflow in line with Organisation Data best practices to enhance organization operation efficiencies.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Business Intelligence / Data Analyst role.
You should have a strong knowledge in helping senior leaders and stakeholders make informed decisions through data analytical driven used cases.
You should also have a strong working experience with Python and SQL (relational database) coupled with hands on experience working with visualisation tools such as Power BI.
In addition, you should also have hands-on experience working with Data on Cloud platforms such as Azure / GCP (Google Cloud)
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a European Retail Giant as their Senior BI & Analytics Business Analyst. You will get the opportunity to Champion a Regional role while driving the data roadmap and journey as part of the Organizational strategy to expand the Data team in Singapore.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)