- One of the world’s largest Watch Retailer
- Marketing role focused on driving brand management
Senior Brand Executive
about the companies
Our client is one of the world’s leading Watch Retailers, with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
- Analyze sales budgets and track the effectiveness of marketing contributions, advertising, and promotion budgets.
- Formulate effective pricing strategies and oversee item pricing to achieve an advantageous market position for the brand.
- Implement comprehensive online and offline media and public relations campaigns.
- Visual merchandising to enhance the brand's presentation in retail settings.
- Cultivate strong relationships with brand principals and ensure efficient communication and alignment of objectives.
- Provide support to the internal retail team and actively contribute to brand awareness efforts.
- Events and marketing campaigns planning
- Inventory and stock management
- Manage after-sales issues and feedback from clients.
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of marketing or brand management experience, preferably in the (Luxury) Retail industry
- Degree in Marketing / Business or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)