- Opportunity to work across end to end business process projects across supply chain and WMS
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders directly to shape and influence business transformation initiatives
About the Client
Our Client is a market leader in the Logistics Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 50,000 employees Globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Supply Chain / WMS) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior Business Analyst, your responsibilities involve:
- Managing project teams and external customers to ensure system issues and upgrades are delivered with the highest standards.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams on end to end projects including tender process, solutioning and defining of business system requirements.
- Analyzing existing business processes while recommending solutions and new system improvements to senior stakeholders.
- Bridging the business needs of internal and external stakeholders through the use of IT and business processes for supply chain and warehouse management systems (WMS).
Skills and Experiences Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in a Supply Chain Business Analyst Role. You should also have a proven track record of working hands-on with WMS systems; this includes supporting and troubleshooting of issues.
Whats on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the Logistics Industry as their Senior Business Analyst. You will get the opportunity to work on end to end projects while being exposed to both internal and external stakeholders of the business. You will also get to work with senior leadership to shape and influence business process enhancements across supply chain and WMS.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)