- To promote data-driven decision making.
- Consult with internal customers (e.g. Marketing, Actuarial, Operations Team, Underwriting, Finance) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Coordinate with Business Managers to translate business requirements into coherent Business Intelligence
- (BI) reports and/or dashboards suitable for the target audience that supports business goals.
- Train and support a culture of data-users who can competently use the databases for ad-hoc analyses.
- Analyse existing BI reporting processes and suggest improvements.
- Identify and resolve BI reports related issues.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial, Statistics or Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in data visualization by using Tableau.
- Strong knowledge in SQL.
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Python and Azure will be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)