about the company
My client is a leading electronics waste precious metal manufacturer with an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Lab Documentations Administrations
- ISO administration and renewal
- Sampling process for precious metals
- Perform sample analysis of Precious Metals and Base Metals
- Perform analysis works on Precious and Platinum Group Metals
- Spent auto-catalyst and other related materials using machines like ICP-OES and XRF and other lab equipment
- Managing all the portable X-ray devices
- General maintenance of equipment and housekeeping of the Laboratory
- Preparation and testing of precious metals laden samples
skills & experience required
- Degree in physics / chemistry / chemical
- Min 2 years of relevant experience as a chemist in handling XRF analytical equipment
- Deal with ICP analysis will be a plus
- Hands on with ISO renewals
- Electronics waste precious metal analysis wil be a plus
- Willing to work in west area of Singapore ( Clementi / Jurong East / Penjuru Lane)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...