about the company
Our client is a consulting engineering services provider. This growing company is looking for engineers to join their team in Singapore to take on retail projects such as luxury retail fit outs.
about the job
- Manage and control the projects assigned, including the project reviewing on aspects of quality, progress and costing.
- Liaise with the Clients, Lead Consultants and other parties to resolve practical queries related to the projects.
- Perform and/or oversee designs (e.g. engineering calculations, drawings and technical specifications) and prepare statutory submissions, programme, cost estimate.
- Carry out/assist in feasibility study, technical study and prepare relevant reports.
- Manage and control contractor’s activities.
- Review and/or oversee review of contractor submissions including drawings, design proposals, equipment/submissions, method statement, T&C activities.
- Attend site meetings, perform site inspections and address issues in site meetings.
- Supervise the activities performed by Engineer/Assistant Engineer.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant M&E experience in luxury fitting construction
- Experience in HVAC / ACMV or electrical portion of the M&E
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Able to travel to overseas for work assignment (about 20-30%)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | R1325913...