Senior CRM Marketing Executive (E-commerce) / Leading FMCG Retailer
about the company
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer with a highly-established reputation. Headquartered in Europe, this retailer has over 50 years of history and has a global footprint with more than 2000 mono-brand stores worldwide. Over the years, the organization prides themselves in creating products with the use of technology. With a varied product line and product diversification, the organization is set to expand and grow their global business.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Senior CRM Executive (E-commerce) to join the dynamic e-commerce team! Your role is to drive, manage and optimize CRM campaigns for the APAC region. You will be working closely with stakeholders to enhance current CRM communications and to bring results to the retail online business. In terms of responsibilities, you will be involved in upcoming projects such as loyalty programs, marketing automations and rolling them out in the region. You will be reporting to the Head of E-commerce for this role.
- Collaborate with the local digital team to implement a number of CRM initiatives across the region
- Generation of CRM reports; deriving insights and driving initiatives through the tracking and analysis of results
- Monitoring and ensuring that database is updated in accordance with internal data quality guidelines
- Facilitate and promote the usage of testing techniques to improve advertising and monitor outcomes.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum a Bachelor / Diploma in Business / Marketing / equivalent discipline
- You should ideally have at least 3 - 5 years of proven CRM experience driving campaign performance, preferably in fashion, retail or e-commerce industries
- Proficiency in MS Excel, databases SQL (prior experience in writing of SQL queries to extract information) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential.
- Regional experience in driving CRM initiatives will be highly advantageous
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.