- Regional Role
- Opportunity to work with the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies to solve real world cyber problems
About the Client
Our client is a Multinational Conglomerate Giant with a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 10,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, your responsibilities involve:
- Performing core Cybersecurity Operations activities, this includes incident response, handling, penetration testing and managing vulnerabilities.
- Conducting review and assessments on existing cybersecurity posture while suggesting enhancements on security controls and design.
- Implementing necessary security tools required to deter cyberattacks, this includes process enhancements while engaging stakeholders.
- Establishing standards and best practices across the organization while ensuring users are aligned with organizational security measures.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in a Security Operations Center (SOC) role. You should have good hands-on experience performing incident response across functions such as Cyber defense, Penetration testing etc coupled with a good working experience with Log management solutions such as SIEM.
Any professional Certifications in Cybersecurity is advantageous to have.
Whats on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to Join a Global Conglomerate Giant as their Senior Cybersecurity Analyst. You will get the opportunity to hold a regional Cybersecurity Operational role while working with the latest tools and technology to solve real world Cybersecurity problems.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.