about the company:
Our client is a global Private Bank, with a strong presence across APAC, Europe and America.
about the job:
You will be a member of the Business Transformation team in Asia, which manages and delivers the business project portfolio to support the bank’s growth strategy in Asia. Together with partners from business and IT, aligned with the bank's overall strategy, the unit delivers improved client experience, operating efficiency and flexibility to clients and internal stakeholders alike
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for driving and managing data remediation activities. Develop and manage the data remediation framework working closely with Product Owners, Business Transformation leads and other key stakeholders. You will:
- Partner with business leads & POs to identify and define the data remediation needs, scope and key deliverables Work with business stakeholders and POs to identify and prioritize data quality issues based on business impact and criticality
- Develop remediation plans and implement solutions to improve data accuracy and completeness
- Collect and analyse large datasets to identify data quality issues, trends, and patterns
- Develop visualizations and dashboards to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders
- Automate data collection and analysis processes using VBA macros etc. wherever possible to improve efficiency Stay up to date with the latest data analysis tools and techniques
skills and experience required:
- 8 to 10 years work experience in Private Banking
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst or in a related field
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and other data analysis tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access etc.
- Experience in project management and knowledge of Agile methodology preferable
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python or R is a plus
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt is a plus
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)