I am currently working with a web3 asset management platform that empowers everyone with cutting-edge financial infrastructure tools. They have been incorporated since 2018. Has office in SG, HK and China.
Salary budget wide open! 2 rounds of interview + 1 assessment!
● Develop and own the product roadmap, based on market research, customer feedback, and industry trends.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs and drive business results.
● Define and prioritize product requirements, write user stories, and work with engineering teams to ensure that features are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
● Develop a deep understanding of the DeFi landscape, including competitor products, regulatory frameworks, and emerging trends, and use that knowledge to inform product decisions.
● Work closely with customers and community members to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement, and use that feedback to inform product decisions and prioritize roadmap items.
skills and requirements
● Min 3 years of product management experience in the tech industry, preferably in the DeFi space.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and creatively about product solutions.
● Experience with agile development methodologies and product management tools such as JIRA and Asana.
● Passion for the DeFi space and a desire to help shape the future of decentralized finance
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...