I am working with an interesting health-tech startup with offices in 6 countries across SEA region, serving over millions of users. Role to be based in Singapore.
● Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining Infrastructure & Apps on AWS and Azure.
● Managing day-to-day operations and administer cloud and on-prem infrastructure & security configuration to deliver highly available and scalable services.
● Setup and maintain Infrastructure and Application monitoring based on KPIs and reporting on periodic and ad hoc basis to management
● Must have experience with Infrastructure and application monitoring tools
● Must have experience working with AWS device farm
● Must be familiar with CI-CD tool-chain and have work experience with knowledge of config and administration of tools in the tool-chain
● Implement and maintain configuration management and infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible/puppet).
skills and requirements
● Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems with 3+ years of experience in creating secured cloud-based infrastructure
● Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience on container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
● Able to do scripting, ideally in Go or Python to automate
● Need to be 100% hands on, constant monitoring, proactively improving process, constant monitoring, reporting and administrating.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...