Senior Digital Content Marketing Executive (Contract) / Leading Real Estate Firm
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Digital Content Marketing Executive to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for the planning and execution of the overall digital content strategy and calendar of your assigned portfolio across various social channels. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager for this role.
- Manage and generate content for the organization’s social media accounts and website.
- Monitoring emerging social media trends and new functionality to improve and grow our brand’s social media presence
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Collaborate within the team to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create attractive marketing narratives and thought leadership content to differentiate the organization’s offerings from other competitors
- Work with relevant teams to share funnel analysis, present post-campaign results, and improvement strategies to increase conversion rate.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with B2B writing will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.