about the company
Our client is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of chemical intermediates. They offer innovative solutions to enhance the performance and quality of consumer and industrial goods within the plastics, rubber & adhesive industries, oilfield, fuels & lubricants and pharmaceutical industries. They’re now looking for an experienced E&I (Electrical & Instrumentation) Engineer to join the company during this exciting time.
about the job
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant.
- Provide responsive maintenance services to the site by completing scheduled work orders in the priority established by the superior.
- Install, repair, adjust and calibrate indicating, recording, metering and controlling instruments, electronics and test equipment, used to control and measure variables
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all Electrical & Instrument in his area of responsibility to the highest standards of the industry
- Develop, interpret, and implement E/I work procedures
- Take on the role as a “Super-user” of the departmental Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Carry out planning and scheduling of all maintenance works
- Degree/diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of work experience in E/I maintenance work in the specialty chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
- This role will require communication/working with colleagues in the regional APAC headquarters office in China
- Willing to work in the West (bus transport provided at MRT station)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172