about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of semiconductor assembly equipment. Together with its extensive expertise in process technology, this company is well positioned to provide customers with next-generation semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions. This rapidly expanding company has exciting opportunities for a Senior Operations Engineer (Electrical & Test Development) to join their team.
about the job
- Design, develop and evaluate electronics components/PCBA or sub-system and systems level electronics equipment or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications.
- Design, develop mechanical and electronic automation systems, automation of processes and tests.
- Develop automation software systems for mechanical and automation systems.
- Develop, implement and execute design reviews, qualification tests for pre-production complex electro-mechanical subsystems and systems
- Analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests and evaluation results.
- Assess and develop all required supplier terms and conditions for testing the PCBA and complex electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and machine level systems.
- Support factory productions builds
- Degree/Master in Electro-Mechanical/Electronics engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience related to electrical tester designing work
- Excellent technical knowledge in electronics circuit and troubleshooting
- Experience in test development and process flow including software and hardware design and development
- Familiar with National Instruments and Agilent test equipments
- Good design software skills (LabVIEW, TestStand, Protel/Altium Designer, Matlab and C programming/Python)
- Strong knowledge of Digital / Analog Circuits, DSP / Microcontroller, FPGA / CPLD, Verilog/VHDL Language and C/C++ Language will be preferred
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate and be flexible with work schedules.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172