- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience with a progressive track record in the semiconductor and wafer fabrication industry
- Background in process optimization, yield and defect metrology programs and new product introduction (NPI)
- Expertise in the semiconductor manufacturing systems, including EDA, yield learning and process controls
- Knowledge and experience with statistical methods
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.