about the company
My client is a Swiss MNC. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
about the job
- Verify information in JDE and Agile
- Writes and edits technical documents
- Translates engineering data into procedures and instructions
- Assists in control of electronic files, backups, document templates and archiving of media
- Publishes final document in a desktop publishing environment
- Creates and manipulates electronic files for on-line documentation publishing
- Disseminates documents for technical review
- Coordinates the printing, electronic publications, and distribution of technical documentation
skills & experience required
- Master / Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years’ experience in technical writing / publishing
- Min 5 years of experience utilizing a structured phase gate product development process
- Experience in JDE or Agile
- Working knowledge in complex machine BOM (Bill of Material) structure, engineering change process and workflow (spare parts manual)
- Understand / able to read technical mechanical drawing will be a plus
- Proficiency in technical writing tools: Adobe Framemaker, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate
- Familiar with electronic publishing solutions
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...