Senior Events Manager
about the company
Our client is a renowned marketing agency with a highly-established reputation. They are present in 14 countries and have exciting plans to expand their business around the APAC region. The office in Singapore currently has a headcount of 70 pax. Armed with a great talent strategy and people culture, this organization offers the best of both worlds in being an employer of choice as well as a leading brand to work.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Events Manager to join the dynamic events team! You will be managing a team of 8 to 10 pax and be responsible for delivering exceptional service to the clients through the management and execution of events.
- Review of all meeting space to ensure proper space assignment
- Manage various events and programs throughout a range of industries with innovation, creativity, and strategy while delivering top-notch creative execution.
- Manage high touch events & acts as Lead Event Manager on global events involving multi-region support
- Oversee event operations, set, communicate & maintain project timelines, priorities of team.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a schedule of engagements including physical and digital engagements, chats, conferences or other functions.
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations and report on outcomes; take initiatives to implement improvement plans
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 6 years of events or conference management experience
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Prior people-management experience will be required
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.