about the company
Our client, one of the top players in the Insurance industry and known for providing a wide range of products such as Life/Health, General Insurance and services to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of customers across all segments of society.
about the job
In this position, you will be assigned to support the renewal team and reporting to a Manager, working alongside with a team of 8 others. You will be expected to manage the existing portfolios, client retention and profitability of the portfolio assigned to you. The ideal incumbent will be expected to update, prepare & negotiate quotes for all business lines within the service standards set and ensure service level are met.
You will be expected to handle all enquiries from clients or business partners on policy matters such as documentations, premiums and movement of employees etc. Additionally, the ideal incumbent would also need to conduct training to intermediaries as and when required.
skills and experience require
- 4+ years of working experience supporting Group Insurance / Employee Benefits
- Knowledge Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Customer-oriented with good analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Strong understanding in Insurance sector and service oriented
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the appropriate link to apply for this role. Alternatively, please reach out to ZhiLing at 6517-1628 for confidential discussion.