about the company
My client was awarded as the “Best Educational Institute - Singapore” by APAC Insider. Today, they host over 12,000 students from over 50 nationalities with our slate of certificate, diploma, degree and short courses every year.
about the job
- Examination Operations Management
- Supervise and coach a team of executives to manage daily operations of the module assessments (in term tests / quizzes and final examinations) administrative process, and including main and re-examination / deferred examination / supplementary examination / online examination.
- Monitor resource utilization and optimization.
- Plan and track timelines for various work processes (whole exam cycle from pre moderation to exam result release and graduation) to ensure on time release of results and official certificates and transcripts.
- Liaise with University partners (where required), overseas colleges, and invigilators on examination administration matters and outsourced business partners.
- Resolve and troubleshoot operational issues with both internal and external stakeholders and outsourced business partners.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to work out processes and timelines for new programmes, new assessment methods, etc.
- Conduct review and draft guidelines/ Work Instructions for examination related work processes.
- Verify finance related transactions for the department, such as marking fees and invigilator’s honorarium monthly.
- Manage and oversee the issuance of Official Transcript and Certificate.
- Manage education verification for graduates of their offered programmes.
- Exam Board Management
- Participate and support Examination Board Meetings and Misconduct Appeal Board Meetings.
- Statistics Reporting
- Collate statistics for reporting at Exam and Awards Board and when requested for various other purposes.
- Assist HOD in undertaking specific projects as assigned i.e.:
- Projects that result in greater efficiency and productivity, streamline work procedures, using technology and system automation.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of executives assigned specific projects and guide them towards results-driven outcomes.
- Quality Assurance and Audits
- Ensure all operations policies, guidelines and procedures align with CPE EduTrust regulations, Private Education Act and any related government regulations.
- Ensure data confidentiality and security meeting PDPA regulations.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the VP of the academy
skills and experience required
Applicants need to be minimally Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with minimally 3 years of working experience within the examination team, or 2 years of supervisory role. He/she needs to have a good knowledge in examination management, database management, and excel skills. You should also have great communication skills to interact efficiently and professionally with our internal / external stakeholders.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)