about the job
- Support in day to day building operations
- Liaising with internal stakeholder to carry out maintenance work in the building
- Lead a technician team & service provider to carry out maintenance work & operations project
- Able to diagnose M&E problems quickly and efficiently
- Assist in preparing budget & monitor the cost for maintenance & operation needs
- Ready emergency response & be a part of EHS team (review permit to work, risk assessment & safety audit)
- Attend to tenant feedback and request
- In-charge of tenancy fitting-out & handover/takeover process
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedule
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Building/Facilities Management
- 2-3 years of experience working in industrial property is a must
- Possess Fire Safety Manager and SCEM certification will be added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802I’m #hiring for this opening. Pls kindly apply directly or reach out at email@example.com if you are keen :) Thank you! ...