About the company
Our client is a well established global reinsurance company. As the Senior Finance Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the company's finance operations and reporting functions.
About the job
- Support the finance operations works, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and collections.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial reporting, including the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures to support the company's overall strategy
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, control procedures and statutory requirements.
Skills and experience required
- Diploma in accountancy or any professional qualifications (LCCI/ACCA/CA)
- At least 3 years of finance experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.