about the company
Our Client is a Global MNC with strong footprints across the world and a leader within the sector they operates in. Despite the Covid situation, their business is doing better and with a positive outlook for 2021, they are looking for a strong Investment Controlling Finance manager to lead the team.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional CFO, this role will be required to have sound business and technical knowledge and ability to business partner with key stakeholders across the APAC region. You will be required to review the regional application for Capex investment projects as well as the renewals. You will ensure a thorough understanding of the risks and rewards of each investment projects as well as the strategic alignment of business opportunity under review. You will play a key role in advising on any relevant action points to support for full approval. In addition, a minimal part of the role would also support on the controlling aspects for day to day but mainly focusing on investment projects.
skills and experience required
- CA/CFA/Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- Regional experience in investment controlling in MNC environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, has an outgoing nature and enjoys challenges.
- Able to work independently with strong stakeholder management
- Strong excel and Microsoft skills is highly desirable
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.