about the company
Our Client is a MNC with global footprints and a leader within the sector they operates in. They are currently expanding the team with this additional headcount and an exciting opportunity to join their dynamic team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional FP&A manager, you will responsible for providing high quality business reports to support strategic business decision and strategy and all matters relating to group reporting. You will work closely with centralised finance reporting to streamline processes and support ad-hoc finance transformation projects. This role also requires an extensive level of business partnering with key stakeholders and interacting with senior management team. You will carry out in-depth analysis on group performance and annual budgeting to establish targets, coordinating on monthly profit and loss and cashflow forecast for the group. You will also assist to monitor and forecast of group performance and conducting variance analysis with insightful commentary to facilitate decision making. In addition, you will also be involved in providing ad-hoc business modelling of initiatives and commercial projects and proposal.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications (CA/CPA/CFA)
- Relevant years of experience in FP&A related work in MNC environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and a keen learner
- Proficient in advanced Excel would be highly desirable
- Prior experience in ERP (e.g Oracle/SAP/BI tools etc) would be highly preferred
- Analytical, proactive, resilient and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.
“Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.”...