- An international bank
- Flexible working, continuous learning support, great compensation
- High job security, especially in times of such market uncertainty
about the job
- Will be part of the Derivatives Pricing team
- As a UI developer, you will be expected to hit the ground running delivering quality solutions to business-critical customer requirements.
skills and experience required
- Min. 5 years of experience in Frontend development
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Banking or Financial services background
- Domain knowledge in derivatives e-trading/investment banking/financial marekt is a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .
(EA: 94C3609 /R21100970)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.