I am currently working with a Series A startup that allows individuals to automate the processing of transactions in their own bank accounts, e-wallets, and cryptocurrency wallets.
about job (Senior Frontend & Senior Fullstack Developer roles available)
● build scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and APIs that service thousands of customers and partners.
● build the most critical parts of our systems such as pricing oracles, liquidity aggregation across exchanges, bank accounts and e-wallets.
● scaling our systems, defining best practices for the company, and mentoring junior engineers.
skills and requirements
● More than 5 years of experience as a engineer with the focus on frontend
● Solid understanding of system design
● Understanding pros & cons of microservices
● Understanding OOP & Functional programming
● Write, test, instrument and document code.
● DevOps experience: Industry best practices for release deployments and monitoring feature rollout.
● Plus: Experience designing even based systems using Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or MSMQ
Cozy office in downtown of Singapore with a ping pong table
Employment stock options
Company MacBook pro
Annual 1 month work from anywhere policy
21 days annual leave
Medical insurance coverage
The environment to thrive and grow
Flexible working hours
Weekly company lunch on Wednesdays
Engineering book club on Mondays
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)