About the Company
US MNC focusing on providing IOT cloud solution in both web and mobile applications. Due to their expansion plan, they are looking to hire more full stack developer into the team.
About the Job
This person will work independently and as a part of a team to develop user interface web applications built for a variety of platforms (desktop, computers, mobile and cloud). This position includes design and architecture of software features, working with designers and product managers to understand the features, and implementation of both the client-side (front-end) and server-side (back-end).
- You will implements features within our application in cooperation with other team members.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current tools and techniques.
- Contributes to the overall quality of the organization in the development of all applications.Ensures high performance on a variety of platforms.
- Creates self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 3 years of proven experience in building and shipping professional software.
- Deep understanding of the complexities in writing web applications.
- Front-End experience with Web-Components, Angular, React web-framework.
- Back-end experience primarily with NodeJS web service frameworks and RESTful resource implementation.
- Experience in Golang and Python knowledge is a PLUS.
- Experience with relational databases (SQLite, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with revision control systems.
- Proficiency with both adaptive and responsive designs.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send your CV to steve at steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.