about the company
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a provider of ICT Solutions and Services with a wide presence in Asia.
about the job
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible to provide the full spectrum of HR operational support to the business including:
- Handling the full spectrum of HR functions and improving the company's HR Operation processes.
- Provide HR support effectively and efficiently for the full employee life-cycle including recruitment for internship programs, administering work pass applications, managing training and development initiatives for employees. as well as onboarding and offboarding
- Maintaining monthly HR reports, personnel-related data, organizational charts and other ad-hoc reports
- Managing and resolve employee relations issues
- Processing payroll for the company's offices in both Singapore and Malaysia
- Advising employees on the company's policies and local legislative requirements as and when required
- Supporting key HR initiatives including meetings and employee engagement activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or HR projects as assigned.
skills and experience required
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant HR working experience
- Experience in handling Singapore and Malaysia payroll would be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of human resources processes, local employment regulations, HR trends and best practices
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Independent yet collaborative, results-oriented and strong work ethics, with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and the ability to keep confidential information
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact BEGONIA PONSIT.
(EA: 94C3609/ R22111045)