about the company
Our Client is an American company with proven track records. They have been established more an 120 years in the Manufacturing industry. Currently they are expanding and looking for a Senior HR Executive.
about the job
This role will be reporting directly to the HRBP based in USA and dotted to local stakeholder. you will be responsible to:
- Supporting full spectrum of HR activities; including but not limited to HR operations, On-boarding / Off-boarding, Payroll. Talent Acquisition & Retention, Employee Engagement, Compensations and Benefits, administering of HR policy and procedures.
- Support performance and talent review process
- Prepare HR reports and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Manage employee’s insurance enrolment and claims matter
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and HRIS(sucessfactor))
- Familiarity with HR processes and able to apply knowledge in MOM Employment Act policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills