- Regional Exposure - APAC
- Perks like AWS + Variable bonus
- Employee wellness on the frontline!
about the company
Our client is a global leader within its industry. They operate across a global scale and are recognised as true industry leaders. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting Senior Information Security (GRC + IT Risk).
about the job
- Conduct security risk assessment on IT infrastructure and implement mitigation measures
- Develop security policies and guidelines according to the group’s IT security standard
- Maintain audit requests and responses
- Perform annual ISM (Information Security Management) audit, and provide guidance for local teams
- Identification of controls and control gaps
- Improvements to design of controls and control processes
- Support project initiatives to improve risk assessment and risk mitigation and review process
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Information Security. Experience in developing and conducting Risk and Control Self Assessments. Good knowledge with technology compliance frameworks:ISO27001 or industry frameworks like NIST, ITIL etc.
IS-related certification, e.g. OSCP, CISSP, CISM, CISA will be highly preferred.
whats on offer
The permanent role for a Senior Information Security will will pay a salary range of $ 7,000 to $ 10,000 plus perks from the company. This is an opportunity for join a global market leader that has grown year on year.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.