about the company
Our client is a large insurance organisation who creates a diverse range of insurance and reinsurance programs on a global basis. The organisation has several offices across the region with Singapore being the Company’s largest hub.
about the job
The job holder will work with the APAC teams and international based teams to facilitate and deliver business
change. Many of the projects they focus on will be to develop and implement new business processes and systems, or
upgrades to existing software.
The project manager will provide project management services on a variety of programmes and initiatives. The project
manager will be expected to oversee all aspects of the project lifecycle and take on a strong leadership role. They will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed quality levels.
skills and experience required
- Experience of being actively responsible for the management and successful delivery of projects.
- Proven ability to deliver project objectives and meet strict deadlines.
- Preferably has experience working with 3rd party suppliers and offshore development teams.
- Experience working on Robotic Process Automation Projects (RPA) Desirable.
- Experience of working on insurance-related projects.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Josh Goh at 93625173
(EA: 94C3609/ R1104689)