- Regional role
- Concrete project time line
About the company
Our client is an established multinational end user company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Senior IT Auditor to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Head of Audit, the role involve:
- Planning and conducting IT audit reviews to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls across system and application
- Validating and tracking audit issue remediation to ensure control issues are effectively resolved
- Creating and implementing risk-based IT audit programs. This includes ensuring IT audits are performed properly and in accordance with SOX / professional standards.
- Identifying opportunities to improve key controls across business and technology processes for both pre and post project implementation
- Proactively engaging on all high risk incidents. Preparing IT Audit written reports covering the audit findings (control issue/ gap) and propose corrective action plans to the management
- Conducting training to business users in IT internal audit techniques, organizational issues, and departmental procedures and protocols.
- Leading IT audit and assurance projects – this includes planning, risk assessment and etc for overall project
- Collaborating with internal audit management, communicating issues and challenges
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in IT Audit where you are familiar with best practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards.
Exposure to SOX or equivalent will be of added advantage for this role. Experience in operational audit will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national with ambitions to scale up their IT audit and IT Governance capabilities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)