- Leadership role that covers IT team across ERP Navision / Business Central BC / Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Business Central, Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Application / ERP / POS
- Grow together with a fast growing company
About the company
My client is a fast growing international luxury retail company. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new Senior IT Manager / Head of IT to manage their IT team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Overseeing our organization's technology Navision ERP, POS, Infrastructure , cyber security and ecommerce, managing our IT department, and ensuring the smooth functioning of all IT operations.
- Develop and implement IT strategies, policies, and procedures to support the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ensure the security and integrity of all IT systems and data, including implementing appropriate security measures and disaster recovery plans.
- Manage IT projects, including planning, resource allocation, and monitoring progress to ensure timely and successful project delivery.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 8+ years of experience in ERP Navision. At least 5 years of experience in is required for this role. You would have at least 5 years of experience managing a team.
Candidates with exposure to retail application/POS will be of added advantage and not a key requirement.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing end user environment with team management responsibilities. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)