about the role
- Evaluate and conduct technology scanning to implement suitable technologies that will streamline internal operations, improve productivity and help optimize the strategic benefits from the use of technology.
- Assess and manage IT risks, streamline IT processes and establish IT frameworks (i.e. enterprise architecture)
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of project managers, developers and analysts.
- Oversee innovation, especially for software/hardware/new technology ideas/concepts from proof-of-concept to organizational wide system roll-out.
- Work closely with various business functions stakeholders to drive technology adoption.
- Manage vendors and IT contracts for IT projects and ensure that the vendor meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project
- Coordinate and work with the Data Analytics team to integrate dashboard reporting from various Business Intelligence systems into mobile apps as part of an overarching mobile first approach
skills and experience required
- Degree/Masters in relevant field of study.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in vendor management, contract and change management, service request management
- Experience with design thinking, Agile/Scrum methodologies and System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall) project management approach
- Able to understand new trends and shifts in technology and possess a broad understanding of technology frameworks and applications from a macro-level.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present concepts and recommendations
- Certification in Project management skills (e.g. PMP or Agile) is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise solutions used in real estate property management sector like MRI/FM5000 will be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)