- Opportunity to work on large scale Global IT Projects
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Client
Our client is a Global Multinational Company in the Industrial market. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 100,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for Senior IT Project Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Senior IT Project Manager, your responsibilities involve:
- Driving multi-domain IT Projects globally, this includes providing timely updates to stakeholders and proper scheduling and tracking of project progress.
- Implementing cost-effective approaches according to business needs, this includes managing of budgets.
- Leading end to end delivery of projects while providing proper documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitating change management across business units while providing leadership to team members, this includes establishing governance, best practices and knowledge transfer.
- Adapting and integrating IT group solutions Globally to a business context, this includes defining support process for each implemented solution.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Project Management Role with a strong track record of managing multiple end to end IT projects. You should also have a good knowledge of current project methodologies.
Any working experience in managing Global/Regional Projects or professional project management certifications is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Multinational Company in the Industrial market as their Senior IT Project Manager. You will get the opportunity to deliver multiple end to end high value projects on a Global Scale.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.