about the company
Founded more 50 years ago, the client has established itself as a household brand within the automotive industry with footprints globally. With millions of vehicles sold annually, the client is one of the largest manufacturers in the automotive industry and is set to expand in the booming market.
about the job
Your main responsibilities would be to engage with both internal and external stakeholders to drive IT projects. You will be in a functional focused position where your past technical experiences would enable you to review codes and engage the stakeholders to deliver according to requirements.
about the manager/team
Team of 5 and will be collaborating with global teams.
skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 5 years of experience in the technology space.
- Experience in managing and delivering large scale IT projects is a must
- Experience in the automotive industry would be highly advantageous.
- Background as a hands-on software engineer/developer is a must.
- Stakeholder and proven project management skills would excel in this role.
Kindly send your CV to issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg if you're interested in the position and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss further.