about the company
Our client is leading regional financial institution, offering a broad range of consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. With rapid expansion plan, they are looking for a Senior Java Developer to be part of their team.
about the job
- You will be responsible for development the risk management and structured products trading platform to support the bank’s fast-growing financial markets business
- Work with development teams and stakeholders to design and implement strategic solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications, following a microservices architecture
about the manager/team
You will be working with dynamic global team with developers, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across the region
skills and experience required
Min 8 years of relevant working experience with Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a investment Bank
- Development experience on functional programming, such as Haskell /Scala or others, is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Agile / Scrum and CI / CD
- Scripting programming in Linux shell or Python
- Any experience with technologies such as PostgreSQL, Kafka or ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Oracle PL/SQL development background, SQL Tuning is a plus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.