- A multi-asset trading solution company
- Global FX trading platform
- Completely Hybrid/Flexible work arrangment!
about the job
- To be responsible for a FX trading platform, including a multiplatform desktop application, a web portal as well a mobile application
- Work in a fast-paced Agile team to develop new features, as well as maintain and improve existing applications.
- Test and review codes of peers
skills and experience required
- Degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5+ years years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of code design
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Strong knowledge in core Java
- Experience with Swing, JavaFX, Spring, and mobile app development
- Experience with Scala, React, FX Trading, Application of agile methodologies preferred
- Team player, willing to learn and share knowledge with others
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .
(EA: 94C3609 /R21100970)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.