about the company
Our client is a pioneer in the F&B sector to provide best in class robotic automation and digital solutions to restaurants worldwide. Due to their expanding businesses, my client is seeking to introduce and implement machine vision to further enhance the performance and reliability of the existing robotics and automation solutions.
about the job
- Lead and collaborate with local research institutes to drive and derive computer vision solutions to improve overall system performance
- Work with raw image data, research, develop, evaluate, and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for various automation applications
- Define and supervise the data acquisition process to build up a training database
- Explore and visualize data acquired to identify features, and differences in data distribution that could improve performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Analyze the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploy machine vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional customer requirements in the future
- Defining validation strategies and deploy models to production
- Work and collaborate with industry experts and scientists to realize and implement end-to-end solutions.
skills and experience required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or in related fields preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in the academic or industrial domain
- Mandatory experience in OpenCV and Machine Learning Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch
- Must have experience and strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- In-depth understanding and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithm
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency including exposure to IoT technology like edge computing principles and architecture preferably for Raspberry Pi
- Experience in different model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance of deploying on-edge devices
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and be able to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to a varied technical and non-technical audience
- Willing to learn and positive, can-do attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.