About the company
We introduce and implement machine vision to enhance the performance and reliability of the existing robotics and automation solutions. Working with industry experts and scientists to realize and implement end-to-end solutions.
About the job
You will lead and collaborate with local research institutes to drive and derive computer vision solutions to improve overall system performance
- Working with the raw image data, research, develop, evaluate, and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models for different automation applications
- Exploring and visualizing data acquired to identify features, and differences in data distribution that could improve performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Deploy machine vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional customer requirements in the future
About the manager/team
You will collaborate with research team and reporting into the VP of Engineering.
Skills and experience required
You will need min bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields with relevant technical knowledge and experience in computer vision will be considered
- Minimally 2 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in the academic or industrial domain.
- In-depth understanding and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework and tools such as TensorFlow or Keras.
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency including exposure to IoT technology like edge computing principles and architecture preferably for Raspberry Pi.
- Experience in different model optimization techniques apart from hyperparameter tuning to reduce memory usage without hindering the performance of deploying on-edge devices.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and be able to work in a team
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we can jump on a quick chat to discuss it further.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1332781)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents