about the company
Our client is notably one of Asia’s largest diversified Real Estate Groups. Headquartered in Singapore, their portfolio focuses on real estate investment management and real estate development, and spans across more than 200 cities regionally. Within its ecosystem, they have developed an integrated suite of investment management and operating capabilities that supports its real estate businesses and platforms in building core competencies across the real estate value chain. With their huge expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President in HR Business Partnering, you will be working closely with the business stakeholders and leaders in building a high performing culture and expanding the organization’s talent pool.
- Work closely with respective business units to implement favorable HR strategies, policies and workforce plans
- Partners with the leadership team to ensure that all HR policies and initiatives are in compliance
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR-related matters
- Works closely with Heads of Department in the resource planning and talent acquisition for the departments in the business unit
- Collaborate with the Group Talent Management team and the leadership team in developing and building a strong talent pipeline for the departments
- Partner with Group Rewards team and the leadership team in driving the annual performance reviews
- Work closely with HR Shared Services on the on-boarding, off-boarding and internal mobility of employees
- Provide performance management guidance, coaching and advisory to line managers to ensure engagement
- Support current and future business needs through the development and preservation of human capital
- Implementing talent management and succession planning and recruitment strategies to build a high performance culture
- Support internal communication on HR cycle programmes, HR policies as well as engagement
- Assists in other HR-related projects as assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Group Human Resources, you will be responsible for the delivery of HR services and solutions, and lead the HR department to develop effective HR strategies and programs in accordance with business priorities.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor Degree, within areas of Human Resources, or related disciplines, with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Business Partnering preferably in a fast-paced environment. You should possess excellent working knowledge of employment law and other relevant foreign labor requirements, with the ability to work and manage HR projects independently in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in Organizational Development and Talent Management would be an added advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.