Senior Manager, Business Development (E-Commerce)
about the company
Our client is a multinational corporation within the aviation sector. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager, Business Development (E-Commerce) to lead a team of 3 - 5 pax. You will be primarily responsible for developing sales plans to maximize the overall revenue performance and take charge of the P&L for the categories that fall under your purview. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development.
- Managing a team of 3 to 5 pax and ensuring that they meet their KPIs
- Manages, maintains, and grows existing client relations, while acquiring new clients
- Taking charge of category management to bring about growth and revenue for the various categories
- In charge of all merchant prospecting, as well as the ongoing account management and partnerships
- Establish a sales plan for the respective categories to maximize sales and revenue
- Drive critical business development projects, including those for establishing new revenue streams and putting concepts into practice.
- Assisting your direct head in developing the annual and quarterly budgeting, which will include the revenue forecast and business planning
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Degree Holder with 8 years of experience
- Strong merchandising and P&L management experience will be highly advantageous
- Prior hunting experience within the Consumer Electronics / Beauty / Luxury sector
- Management experience in a Digital Platforms start-up environment or FMCG / Retailer / Consulting background
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating abilities.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.