It will be great if you can apply at https://lnkd.in/g-zVDu_h
- Decision Making/Designing of Security roadmap
- Leadership role with team management responsibility
About the company
Our client is an established MNC. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Senior Manager, IT Security, IT Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) to be based here in Singapore.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Global Head of IT, your role involves:
- Designing and leading the cyber security strategy and managing a strategic and comprehensive information security and IT Risk Management program
- Managing the cyber security team for the delivery of cyber security services within company.
- This cover across Prevention (Firewall, DLP and etc),Detection (internal sensors in place such as IDS, SIEM and etc) and response (Incidence response).
- Reviewing and maintaining Security framework and information security polices to ensure that the company adheres to the security compliance
- Develop and manage the delivery of information security management services to internal customers across Sales office and Manufacturing lines of business
- Provide leadership and expertise for information security to safeguard and protect sensitive data and enhance the overall security posture within the region.
- Proactively detect and respond to cyber threats through robust threat intelligence and vulnerability management capability to ensure the cyber defense teams effectively use effective intelligence products and vulnerability management services
- Providing advisory and solutioning on new security threats and vulnerabilities. This includes vulnerability assessments and conducting security reviews of IT systems, network and core applications.
- Enhancing early detection capability – This is through leveraging internal security data (Performing analysis of forensic evidence, log data, compromised hosts, and network traffic) and external sources (Industry portals and etc) to identify existing gaps in security control and close the gaps.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 8 years of experience in IT Security across prevention, detection, response. Proven track record in managing a security team is required for this role. Past track record in engagement with C-level business stakeholder is required.
Candidates with Azure cloud security experience will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company. You will be given the autonomy to make key decisions for IT security roadmap on a global level.
It will be great if you can apply at https://lnkd.in/g-zVDu_h (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)